-
December 24th, 2008, 11:18 PM
#1
The_Sage
Guest
Need some info
Is there an easy way to find a person if you know their name and have an old email address???? I've exhausted everyplace I know to search.. thanks
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:21 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Re: Need some info
Who the heck are you looking for? Maybe someone here may know where they are at.
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:22 PM
#3
The_Sage
Guest
Re: Need some info
A long lost cousin,,, but no answer from the emails..No one here would know...
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:22 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Re: Need some info
email address really won't work, unless you email them and get a response.. all you can really do is google them, or google a "people search" and look for them that way
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:23 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Re: Need some info
I have been able to find a few people through google people search.
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:26 PM
#6
The_Sage
Guest
Re: Need some info
thanks,, maybe the only one I haven't tried..
-
December 24th, 2008, 11:31 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Re: Need some info
only way.. would be to think of where they last lived... or do a white pages search of the whole country
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks